ABS brake valve production line
- Semi-automatic assembly line with 3 workplaces and 13 automatic stations;
- Assembly / test parameters – results stored in the RFID and reported to the SQL server;
- Automatic palette traffic control based on the RFID status and line availability;
- Control system: 2 pcs of National Instruments PXI Real-Time controllers with LabView.
- BOSCH REXROTH palette conveyor system;
- Silicon sealing by a KUKA robot;
- Electric screwdrivers with XY positioning systems and self-developed screw feeders;
- Spring sorting and feeding;
- Product final tests.
Assembly process control
- Control assembly process by a „pick to light” system;
- Electric work instruction is connected to Pick to light system;
- Component presence check by smart camera systems;
- Critical components are assembled in pokayoke fixtures;
- Check screw length during screw feeding (detect screw type);
- Check spring length during spring feeding;
- RFID tracking system;
- Barcode based product identification (database storage);
- Poka-yoke assembly sets and part storages.
Automatic test stations
- Automatic product transfering and clamping;
- Measuring the following parameters: electric characteristics, opening times in 1 ms range, leakages, pneumatic functions;
- Store measurement results in the RFID tag.